Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:49:08 -0600
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Advice for traveling to Belize
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

Guess I should have been more clear. You only need all of this gear for the first 50 miles in and out of Mexico.

Tom

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

-----Original Message----- From: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM> Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:29 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: Advice for traveling to Belize

Now, now... let's keep it holstered in your pants. I'll bet it's safer in Belize than some neighborhoods in San Francisco.

I like to read what our guvm'nt has to say before going to places for the first time. Although it's been recently cited that this agency got the total number of Internet users in the most populous country recently, most of the facts on their website is useful:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bh.html

BenT