Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:31:56 -0800
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Advice, questions, help request
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

Roger,

I've considered going in through the slider. At some point, that may work out ok but initially, I won't be able to do much stepping up/down or bending too much as it's my low back. Might be different if it was my upper back.

Someone suggested renting a car for the short term. That might work, I don't know. It'll be about 6 weeks and renting one might turn out rather expensive especially since I won't be able to do my own driving for a majority of that time and my 17 year old daughter will have to be my chauffeur. ;-) Rental places don't generally allow drivers under the age of 25.

Thanks for the thoughts! I do appreciate the comments I've gotten so far.

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*