Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:28:56 -0600
From:         Alan Felder <dieseldoofus@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wiring in a new Stereo Unit
Comments: To: Annie <lsandrsn@gmail.com>

Annie - Yours seems to be as it should be.

I would be more interested in the brand and model number of the stereo you have. This seems to be an issue internal to the stereo units, and there is not any published information that I know of that can tell us which make/models will not draw any/much power when they are "off". Maybe this can start to build some data for the Vanagon Wiki, or some such.