Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:40:04 -0600
From:         Peter Lapp <carrothospital@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Frozen locks

Mine definitely freeze when it gets cold, but I don't really have a solution. This weekend I had to put some force on the key to get it in the door, but then couldn't turn it. Luckily, I could get in the side door. Maybe I'll have to take mine apart too and have a look. Luckily it doesn't happen that often, since it usually doesn't get too cold here.