Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:45:47 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Skinny Dick's Halfway Inn
Comments: cc: John Rodgers <inua@charter.net>,
          David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

I concur with David. The morerators' position generally tolerate travel related postings even when they only remotely seem Vanagon related. Afterall, traveling is what many of us do in these bricks-on-wheels. I have to admit that it was too early in the morning for me to decide to act on this when I first read it. I first hHad to wonder how a fellow who thought the use of the words "Vanagon Porn" was objectionable could right such a piece. I Googled the name of the place and it came up as a legitimate establishment. Decided to wait until I was wide wake to write something. I see the natives have become restless since then.

To be fair, John has been good with asking the moderators in the recent past prior to posting topics which might be construed as too far off topic. His typographical libido must have been on the loose this morning. ;-) We can all be forgiven for the occasional misstep. Moderators included.

BenT Mod

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:25 AM, David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net> wrote:

> At 12:45 PM 12/9/2010, John Rodgers wrote: > >> My apology to the List - and the moderators. >> > > Accepted, and thank you for being one of the members most observant about > checking things ahead of time with the mods. Next time please remember the > RVC and, given the nature of the subject, it wouldn't hurt to ask first as > well. > > Perhaps now that we're all well-advised of the name of the dratted place we > could change the subject line please. > > Yours, > David >

-- BenT