Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:14:31 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Routing of rubber fuel line from engine back to fuel pump
Comments: To: John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@bellsouth.net>

dear fuel line i went through the hole in the fire wall and used 5/8 heater hose to cover every piece of fuel line from injector and back all the way to the fuel pump ... plastic zip ties secure the covered fuel line at every possible place needing to be secured no worries since :) second or third of the many christmas dinners about to be had had tonight local brain injury society was hosted by local church ... hmmm good eats had by all ... happy fuel lines and happy tummy :) regards

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt