Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:46:51 -0800
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Slightly Overpriced GL on The Samba

I don't know - I kinda think you guys are missing one (or maybe two) simple little thing here. The first one being that the ad says "anything needing replacement has been replaced." I suppose the only way to know for sure whether that means things like the fuel lines and all those little failure parts have been gone through, is to ask the seller. But it seems to me that *IF* indeed all of those things have been as implied by aforementioned line from the ad, it *COULD* well be worth the $11+k. Of course, that doesn't mean it'll actually sell for that. But possibly, that price isn't all that far-fetched.

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*