Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:13:36 -0800
From:         "Mark L. Hineline" <hineline@OCOTILLOFIELD.NET>
Subject:      Re: Slightly Overpriced GL on The Samba
Comments: To: Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>

Well, I'm divorced now and I can pack my dishwasher with car parts if it suits me. But when I was still married, and hiking with my wife in Acadia National Park, I saw a Syncro Westy and started making that male-dog-smells-a-female-dog-in-heat sound. My ex said "We've got to get you one of those so that you can shut the [four-letter Anglo-Saxon verb denoting intercourse] up."

She would have gladly paid $11.5 K if a '86 GL would have shut me up. I think she'd have spent more for a turn-key Syncro. I'll never know ...

Mark