Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:14:42 -0800
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1990 Vanagon GL (non running), jump seats, large table/mount,
              headrests for sale
Comments: To: Mtbdavid2@aol.com

Didn't give a location, but Area Code 510 is the East SF Bay Area -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" 75 914 1.8 "Nancy" Full Timing Since March 1999 oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************************** On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:48 PM, David Cohen <Mtbdavid2@aol.com> wrote: > Hi, >  I have a 1990 Vanagon GL which has a burned up clutch and a bad 3rd  gear > syncro in the 4spd transmission.   This would be a great  candidate for a > conversation or rebuild. I have title in hand. > > $1200, sell locally only, must be towed. > > The good, > body is relatively rust free, 100% CA car > registered until Sept. 2011 > two new firestone tires > nice driver, passenger and center floor mats > Full A/C works, just needs recharge > Power windows and door locks > Alarm with remote door lock > Interior in good shape > Power steering, brakes, mirrors > Cruise control but needs work > Heads replaced 16 months ago > New plug wires, plugs, cap > Will have new battery > motor ran very strong before clutch burned up > I don't believe the motor is original but not sure > Fiberglass bumpers and siding > dimpled rubber mat covering cargo area in front of rear seat and over pad > in rear > > The bad > Clutch burned up > 3rd gear syncro bad in 4spd tranny > recently hit car port pole so damage to passenger side rear  fender > 319,449 miles on odometer > > I also have two wolfsburg jump seats with all mounting brackets and > seatbellts in great condition. Just need a good cleaning.  $150 each or  $275 for > the set > > Large beige table with two sets of mounting brackets > $100 > > Headrest insert cushions in gray > as new  $50 > > New dash carpet dash cover in gray > $25 > > Front end bra for metal bumper Vanagon > $45 > > All sales are local pickup only. > > I have tons of pictures at the links below.  Please call or reply to  David > if interested or have questions. > 510-552-0529