Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:27:32 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: OFF: AA doctors

Just to correct my timeline:

Bob sent 1:10pm Arrived. 1:35pm Bob sent 1:50pm Arrived. 2:12pm Scott sent 2:18pm Arrived. 2:32pm

So only six minutes transpired not 28. Listmember 'M' brought this to my attention. Still well before the response.

BenT

On Dec 31, 2010, at 3:09 PM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scott, > > The correct course of action would have been to pmail the moderators. > > Secondly, you should have noted Bob's apology for the erroneous post 28 minutes before your posting. > > Lastly, it's Friday. We would have let it it slip by. > > Have a safe and sane NYE celebration. Nothing wrong with doing it sober. > > > BenT > Mod > > On Dec 31, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> wrote: > >> looks like someone posted on the wrong group. ( 'maybe' lol ) >> >> moderator/s ? >> >> happy end of the old year everyone ! >> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Robert Stevens" <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM> >> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> >> Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 1:10 PM >> Subject: Re: OFF: AA doctors >> >> >> On Dec 31, 2010, at 1:35 PM, KC Joe wrote: >> >>> Joe here, alcoholic. >>> >>> The self-proclaimed 'AA doctors' should be held legally accountable for >>> their patients deaths. >>> >>> I take my medication as prescribed at the times prescribed. For me, >>> taking >>> the prescribed medication is simply a notch on the rung of going to all >>> lengths to stay sober one day at a time. >> snip >>> >>> After talking to me for a while, >>> her husband Robert went to the parking lot, got into my car and took the

>>> 9mm >>> out then they took me to the hospital where I stayed for two weeks. I was >>> properly diagnosed and was prescribed proper medication that keeps me >>> sane. >>> I receive no 'high' from it nor am I looking for one. >> >> Precisely. This subject gets lots of mileage online and in the F2F AA world >> as we >> all know. Don't know why. With so many old timers in my hood, proclaiming