Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:44:52 -0800
From:         Angus Gordon <birdworks@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Muffler clamp question
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

Don,

I don't recall what the diesel mount looks like but I've used perforated steel hanger strap to fashion a waterboxer solution in the past. Check your local hardware store. Cinch it up with a bolt.

Some ideas -

< http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/f9HC3fTBKWs1W3WV6-zEqbT70df3xXNEUCLhuDVDxc8?feat=directlink >

< http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5SBD7bIFNyz6PbI8NwvuRLT70df3xXNEUCLhuDVDxc8?feat=directlink >

Angus