Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:10:31 -0800
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Update on Belize Vanagon
Comments: To: Werner Schink <werner.calnr@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

I agree Werner, we used to use phosphoric acid wash, and a length of chain inside the tanks. I forgot about that. :-) I got lazy and sent them to radiator shops to be boiled. Take care, Courtney

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner Schink" <werner.calnr@SBCGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:27 AM Subject: Re: Update on Belize Vanagon