Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:26:04 -0800
From:         HotelWestfalia <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Reality, conspiracy. Re: Just like a Vanagon, but modern..
Comments: To: Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>

The conspiracy theory is the wording to redicule the fact that conspiracy is there. Well, conspiracy is all over all the time. That is reality and we live in it. It is nothing else, but the works of the ones who are in control and working in unison. The Constitution is a conspiracy of 'We the People' to be things done the way we prefer, whether it happens that way or not. Political parties, organizations are united to do the way they prefer. In essence they are conspiring. The word now has the connotation to be negative, yet it's nothing but a group agreeing to do the way they like it against those who disagree with them. Unions organize meetings in secret or openly to benefit their members. And if it's against an other auto maker to stop them dumping world proven, succesful vehicles in their turf with their influence in the Congress, and they succeed in this deed, that foreign auto maker can not do a thing against it if they don't do the same conspiracy better than that union does. Those who have been around the world, can tell of all the Mercedes trucks that rule the world in most countries, yet you don't see any here. Only recently you see a few Sprinters. Does anyone think, Mercedes somehow did not want this market? Everybody wants this market. This market is a dream of any manufacturer anywhere in the world. And it is natural for the local powers to stop them in order to protect their own workers and the flow of dollars. Common sense. In football one team conspires against an other and they proove it on the field. Parents conspire against their kids for the benefit of the kids. And you can make many examples. So, conspiracy is a normal happening. And yes, it is not always other people business to know of it. And it maybe immoral or even illegal even though it maybe for the public's benefit. See Obamacare. We, Vanagon owners conspire here openly against all the evil that may happen to our beloved vehicle for our van's and our benefit. When a pack of volves conspire to hunt down and deer, it is a proof how much it's part of our fabric, our instinct. We, the leading animals on this planet, know the best about conspiracy. We conspire all the time. United we stand, divided we fall. Our enemies conspire to divide us. ETC, etc. Long live the Vanagons!

Zoltan (apologies for any mistakes in punctuations)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Schwaia" <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:32 PM Subject: Re: Just like a Vanagon, but modern..