Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:04:04 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1.9 Running issues when wet out
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

hi, seems like the last time this was mentioned, I shared my various tricks and opinion about spark plugs wires, testing them , etc.

Scott www.turbovans.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Lincoln" <magikvw@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:10 PM Subject: 1.9 Running issues when wet out