Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:44:03 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: was vanagonfulltime-now VW Treffen
Comments: To: dvdclarksn@aol.com

I've made my way down there (though not with the Treffen group). It's a wonderful cruise. Especially if you take smaller highways and not the big roads. There is some real beauty throughout that region, particularly southern florida. And the swimming, and diving down there are top notch.

I did it with my bostig (non turbo). No worries on reliability.

It's a good trek.

-Craig