Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:27:53 -0800
From:         Timmy Evens <monkey_lips@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      sliding door handle
Comments: To: Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>

so i've got an 84 westy and lately my self respect has forced me to look for a functional sliding door handle. the one i currently use is flopping all over the place. is there a bushing kit out there or a specific part i can order that would take care of this? the thing works but flops around in a way no self respecting vanite would allow.

thanks, tim