Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:04:02 -0800
From:         David Vickery <david_vickery@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: first time buyer

If I am selling a van and I determine you aren't a buyer, I would encourage you to leave and "think about it". The better the deal I am offering, the quicker I would expect you to make up your mind.

And remember this was about a newbie going to look at a van, not you or someone who knows what to ask. He isn't going to know what the checklist answers mean and it would be awkward for him to pretend.

Buyers can be particular, so can sellers.