Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:11:09 -0800
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@BENDBROADBAND.COM>
Subject:      Re: Audio help: 3.5MM to RCA pinouts/cabling (new stereo is in)
Comments: To: Roland <syncronicity1@GMAIL.COM>

why not just drill a small hole in the bottom of the ashtray and run your cable up through that? you could set the ipod in the ashtray when you are using it, when not in use close the ashtray and the cable is invisible. Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland" <syncronicity1@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:15 AM Subject: Audio help: 3.5MM to RCA pinouts/cabling (new stereo is in)