Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:42:39 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bad plastic(s)
Comments: To: "Mark L. Hineline" <hineline@OCOTILLOFIELD.NET>

Mark,

It sounds like you want to buy one of these beauties. I heard they have few plastic parts.

http://novikov.com/foto/moscow-peking/030815-04.jpg

It's the Soviet Edition.

You don't need to use things "gently". You just need to exercise common sense and stop acting like an angry bull in a China shop while you're in your van. Read my previous message and don't do any of those things the DPO might have done.

And get out of the heat.

BenT