Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Feb 2011 20:40:57 -0500
From:         Joe Luther <jluther@ALFONS-HAAR.US>
Subject:      Re: New to list and to Vanagons
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>,
          David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

No, but I have big veins and there's a plasma center nearby. Actually, I'm getting a lot of spares with the van, I hope they address some of the needs. It only has 84k and the engine going in will have 60k and be resealed. Once I find another head, I'll have a second engine with 84k in reserve. I hope that's a good start....

-----Original Message----- From: BenT Syncro [mailto:syncro@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 5:51 PM To: David Beierl Cc: Joe Luther; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: New to list and to Vanagons

Welcome to the list, Joe. Did you bring your checkbook?;-)

BenT

David's West Coast counterpart