Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:01:50 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Trip_report_=26_Pictures_=96_Newfoundland_from_Vir?=
              =?windows-1252?Q?ginia?=

> > First of all, Newfoundland has incredible scenery and great people and we > thoroughly enjoyed our 3+ weeks and 2,746 miles on “the rock.” Put a trip > to Newfoundland on your “bucket list” if you love beautiful scenery and > don’t need a lot of big towns. > > Wonderful photos Harold. Thanks for sharing them, your photos bring back memories.

I don't remember who first told me "you gotta go to Newfoundland" but it was a Vanagon owner at a Vanagon event, and they were right...It's a unique place, amazing people and amazing scenery. Been there twice now in a Westy and will go back again some day.

Newfoundland seems a world away from most places, but it is a perfect place for a Westy trip, as Harold would agree....if you can find the time/money make the trip....and have a shot of Screech for me while you're "on the rock" !