Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:47:20 -0800
From:         Paul <wognacious@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: OIl light

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Paul <wognacious@gmail.com> Date: Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:45 PM Subject: Re: OIl light To: "B. Creswick" <gulfislandaircoolers@yahoo.ca>

I did an oil change last night and used 10W40 and the light continues to flicker at idle but only when it's warmed up. I think I have electrical gremlins at work because today my water temp light was flashing on a short drive. When I got in to drive again after that incident the light wasn't flashing and I did nothing to any of the electrical connections prior to that. Don't you just love the never ending routine of wondering what's gonna happen next. I know I do, it really helps keep me tuned in to my ride and I really don't worry about it. I carry my tools and Bentley and know that somehow someway, with the help of the list, I will be able to fix it and go on my merry way. I love my Vanagon.