Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:58:14 -0500
From:         Werner Schink <werner.calnr@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: On the road and need some help

Hi John,

Could be a wonky injector electrical plug. I've had this - the rubber cover hides the fact that you aren't getting a good electrical connection - you put the plug "on" but it's not making a connection. I spliced in an injector electrical plug from another engine and fixed my problem.

Worth a try.

Peter at Van Cafe would have an injector - might have an electrical plug or know where to get one (lots and lots of waterboxer engines sitting around in NorCal).

Also, trip down 101 and through Ventura is much less hilly than I-5 & the Grapevine.

Hope you make it ok,

Werner in Sac