Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:02:27 -0800
From:         Jim Arnott <jim@WETWESTIES.ORG>
Subject:      Fwd: Circle the Wagen
Comments: To: VW List <type2@type2.com>,
          "vintagebus ((vintagebus))" <vintagebus@type2.com>

There's been a bunch of discussion on the WetWesties list about the movie Circle the Wagen.

<http://www.circlethewagen.com/>

So I wrote the production team.... <see below:>

Can anyone help out? I know that there was a site in South Africa that had a bunch of commercials on it. Does anyone happen to have the URL? Does anyone have any film? I have a couple old Castrol films from the 60s, but nothing VW.

Jim

Begin forwarded message: