Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:57:04 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Protip: beyond righty tighty lefty loosey
Comments: To: Mike South <msouth@GMAIL.COM>

here's another fool proof method.. just set your ratchet on 'undo' ( for normal right hand threads ) .. then whether upside down or not .. the ratchet will only unscrew. or use that as a tool to tell which way is unscrew.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike South" <msouth@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 5:28 PM Subject: Protip: beyond righty tighty lefty loosey