Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:23:17 -0600
From:         Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Start Issue with Hard Start Relay
Comments: To: miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@gmail.com>
Comments: cc: Jay Brown <badkarma@ttlc.net>

I may have cranked it a little too long while diagnosing the bad battery. That's all I can think of. I am gonna take a pic of a new starter if I cannot get the clearance inder the van of the one I have in there. It is only 3 mos old. I can add some liquid rubber to that wire, but the first think that caught my eye when installing the realy was that almost bare wire. Thx, Dudes. Jay, feel free to chime in on the need for that relay. Tahnks to all. Michael in San Antonio 91GL Weekender AT 2.1L 'Gringo'