Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:13:58 -0500
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gas Saving Tips
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

John, I know you mean well, but...

Fuel stored in underground tanks is at a more or less constant temperature.

Pumping fuel more slowly lengthens the time your tank is open to atmosphere negating any supposed benefit, and the difference is nil.

Best advice I heard to-date: a) drive like you have an egg under your

right foot and b) preserve momentum.

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a