Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:28:55 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Time to paint, should I film it?
Comments: To: B Feddish <uprightbassghost@HOTMAIL.COM>

Get a breather/respirator behind a Darth Vader mask. If you are using a roller, paint the handle to look like a lightsaber.

Opening credits, put both hands out towards the van before you paint it. Then fastforward to completed job. Like you used your mind and let the farce paint the Vanagon for you.

Other ideas: 1) Get GF or other suitable person. Put breather filters on side of head to mimic Princess Laid-up's hairdo. 2) Put short people (kids may be susbstituted) as Ewoks or those desert bandits. (forgot what they're called). Use for sanding prep. Preferably a bunch of them. Dialogue: "Ewoks on. Ewoks off." 3) Have Chihuahua come in in the middle of the process and just howl like a Wookie. Dialogue: "Leave now, Chuy. I doin' this Solo, bato." 4) Luke Slywalker (dressed in drag) comes into view yelling, now where did I park my Toyada truck."

End it with a William Shatner lookalike breaking into your homemade spraybooth whispering, "I can get you a better room for less."

OK, now back to your morning programming.:-)

BenT

sent from my electronic leash