Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:06:15 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water/waste tank
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

hi re I saw this water tank today on the samba, that was apparently made to fit > adventure wagons. > http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=279492&highlight=gray+water+tank >

that's an Adventurewagon gray water tank .. like the sink drains to it. if you could get a new one ..'mabye' ..but using a used gray water tank for water supply in your van ..probably not.

I would probably sell the quite large aluminum water tank from my Adventurewagon. has a small leak at a seam in the side .. easily repairable by a welder. Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:25 PM Subject: Re: Water/waste tank