Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:34:14 -0400
From:         Robert Stewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to fix the digital clock?
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

Yes this is my 88 Wolfsburg Automatic.

So what's the best way to check these wires?

(I am not very electrically minded. I do have a volt meter gauge and simple signal checking system. )

The lights are working on the dash, the only thing not working is my Fasten Seatbelt lights but I think that may because the previous owner took out that relay with the buzzer on it. Not sure what part number that is or even what socket that part goes into. Would that have anything to do with it?

When you say PIN 5 on the panel connector are we talking about the thin wiring foil or the fuse area on the back?

Sorry but I think of me a novice when it comes to wiring.

Thanks, David.

Robert NY