Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:36:05 -0700
From:         Phil Zimmerman <philzimm1@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: It's Friday- West coast radiation readings

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:04:54 -0700 Reply-To: Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>

What? We gots a whole building full of NORMAL in Marin - right over by the San Rafael Bridge - they call it 'San Quentin'.

Jeff in Marin -----------------

Thanks for that reminder Jeff… Really jogs the ol' mind for "normal", in a sea of chaos. Very nice hotel I've read, in Prison Vacation Idea's and Bay Area Bed & Breakfasts. 8>)

I've driven my Vanagon past San Quentin taking geiger counter measurements long time ago.(RVC) Well, I did live in the Bay area, 1969 - 1973..

Does Mike Miller happen to live there…. I mean if ya know… ?

Phil Z. The Rock Known as Vancouver Island.