Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:09:13 -0400
From:         Pete O <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The list?
Comments: To: Rob <becida@comcast.net>

I would say the List has a lot of "soul".

I think of Larry Chase's "Pay it Forward Fund" and Andrew Grebneff and all the awesome trip reports. I really enjoy when talk veers into how the bus is used, appreciated and why kids and dogs love them, too. Sometimes I think the real gearheads on the list simply put up with the same mechanical questions year after year because they too, love the list and want to preserve the ability to find info in the archives.

...still got some soul, bro.

Thanks for the Oswley post, by the way - very cool.

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "JoesVan" WWW.Busesbythebeach.org <http://WWW.Busesbythebeach.com>