Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:23:39 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buddy Wants a Vanagon Camper
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@frontier.com>

Dear friend the big question is not so much what he wants ... but how much is he willing to pay does he want a 500$ rig that has not moved in 16 years 1200 $$ rig that has been moved but with issues in every way 2000 $$ issues are springs and things 3-4K$ with minimal issues just a good engine receptacle 5-6K $ engine good body good every thing else ok

And is he wanting to do the deal now or is he willing to spend a year shopping inquiring minds need to know regards

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt