Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:59:39 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 82westie 1.6 diesel upgrade
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

The Quantum turbo layout is not the best set up . the Rabbit TD one is .. and it's not that big a deal to modify the left engine cradle bar and aluminum mount to clear the large turbo's used in that era. Just an altogether better layout- the rabbit TD one versus the Quantum one.

and ...hey ... be glad to sell anyone a Quantum TD exhaust manifold ...I have at least two I believe.

the 1.9 NA is pretty decent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Wilford" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:55 AM Subject: Re: 82westie 1.6 diesel upgrade