Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:37:08 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: "Troll" posting: Rescue Tape still in place...
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

I used some on a syncro plastic clutch slave cylinder line .. it held for maybe 20 times of stepping on the clutch pedal.

I find it in stores around where I am .. Medford/Ashland OR.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Mcneely" <mcneely4@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:29 AM Subject: Re: "Troll" posting: Rescue Tape still in place...