Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:31:19 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: How much weight can I carry?
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

But what about Doka's ! can't leave those out ..very heavy duty haulers.

tell me .. AKO ( all knowlegible one ) ..in Germany do they allow large dogs loose inside a passenger car while driving ? A large animal in a car, unsecured, could be quite lethal as a flying/flailing object in a serious car crash. I'd think they would have laws about that in Germany ..

Here of course .. anything pet-wise in the vehicle goes...as long as you can mostly see out the windshield ..or so it would appear to me. ( I also don't like too many laws about *every little thing* ...don't like things too over-controlled like that. )

didn't mean to get carried away. I think the law for a stop sign should stay 'you must come to a full and complete stop when it is neccessary' .. in other words...if it's 3 AM and no other car is in sight ...it should be legal to go through a stop sign carefully without coming to a full and complete stop.

like allow some discretion and some thinking ..don't dumb everything down.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:36 PM Subject: Re: How much weight can I carry?