Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:54:20 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Has anyone shipped a vanagon across the nation?
Comments: To: Gregg Carlen <gregg.carlen@gmail.com>

I had a great experience with a shipping broker, and a local friend has just had a similar great experience with the same broker. Both of us got busses shipped from the west coast to the east, for around $1000. It's SOOOOO easy and you don't have to worry, and that's worth every penny!

I will get the name out to the list later tonight.

-Craig