Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Apr 2011 08:08:58 -0400
From:         Pete O <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The Bus Movie
Comments: To: Marius Strom <marstrom@microsoft.com>

I've signed up and donated. Also invited to take a Midwest swing this Spring, Summer or Fall to catch some action at the various VW campouts and shows. (Buses by the Beach, May 27-30th!) Even if they don't make the Midwest, I hope they capture they special vibes associated with many of these events.

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "JoesVan" WWW.Busesbythebeach.org <http://WWW.Busesbythebeach.com>