Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:19:56 -0700
From:         Oxroad <oxroad@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: "The Bus" movie trailer & new film clip w/ great shots
Comments: To: Mark A Kippert <vanagon@kippert.com>

The little flat engine that could. I'm throwing in myself. Supporting the arts can't ever be abad thing.

If all works out the film will open the mind of some kid somewhere who will grow up and embrace the gypsy VW bus traveling spirit. I see it as an investment in our own future. You know, so there are some kids who want to buy our busses.

Best, Jeff 83.5 Westy LA,CA