Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:22:57 -0700
From:         Oxroad <oxroad@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Fiberglass bumpers, front seats

I'm cleaning up and here's what I've got. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out a price you're happy with. I have pictures to p-mail you of whatever you're interested in.

I want to sell this stuff without dealing with ebay or thesamaba.

I want to sell everything locally in the L.A. area.

I'll return emails in a first come first serve for anyone that is interested. Thanks.

*FIBERGLASS BUMPERS*. 2 Fronts and 2 rears.

A. One front is in very good condition. Repainted black complete with side "extensions" that extend onto the passenger and driver's door. It does have a 1/4" crack at one spot on the edge to repair or use as is. The bumper has never been cracked or repaired in any major way with the exception of being repainted. The door side pieces are excellent and repainted in the matching black to the bumper. Great clean but used bumper.

B. The other front I have is damaged with a crack about halfway through from top to middle of bumper near the center and some scuffs underneath. You would likely want to do fiberglass repair to this this before use. It is the stock Gray/Blue Vanagon color and comes with the tow door extension pieces which are in very good condition.

C & D I have two entire rear bumpers including center piece and the side pieces for each side.

One is gray/blue Vanagon color and has some scuffs that need repair and a crack. This one is in fair condition and will need some repair and paint.

The other has a very poor black repaint and will need repair and paint. One corner is cracked. But it is repairable.

Both the rear bumpers are definitely repairable so p-mail me.

*WESTFALIA FABRIC FRONT SEATS.* These are from an 83.5 Westfalia and are in good condition. No headrests, but are set up for your headrests to pop right in. The fabric is the brown/blue striped fabric like on 83 and 84 Westfalia--Other early years as well. No rips, no damage. From my non-smoking Westfalia. These are not a high-ticket item, but if you're Westy seats are shredded or dirty or nasty these will slide right in and make you happy.

Thanks for listening. Best, Jeff 83.5 Westy LA,CA