Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 May 2011 12:16:50 -0500
From:         Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Today somebody got into my van and rifled through it
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

Dave...I still owe you an apology from the comment I made to you last week. I apologize. Now, we have alot of breakins in my neighborhood because it is a nice neighborhood. Mostly lawn companies driving through and stealing stuff. I am on the neighborhood watch, I mow about 7 old folks yards every week or two and I take care of the subdivision entrance(painting, mowing, trimming trees, etc) What i will not put up with is someone coming into my place and messing with my stuff. if you need something, ask me. You'll most likely get it. I even give stuff to listmembers for free. There are home invasions in San Antonio almost every day. I have loaded firearms in EVERY room that i can get to quickly because I am not a sucker and I know how to use them. I will not apologize for potecting my family and what is mine. I do appreciate your comments, though and, again, I apologize for my comment to you last week. Have a good weekend. BTW-Will get an alarm tomorrow(I want one of those that puts 50K volts in someone who tries to break in, in case anyone knows where I can get one of those. hehehe Michael in San Antonio 91GL Weekender AT 2.1L 'Gringo'