Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 May 2011 13:57:18 -0500
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Unca Joel: one more thing
Comments: cc: James Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>, Al Knoll <anasasi@gmail.com>

Folks,

We are back from a few days camping and very sorry to hear about Joel's situation.

Unfortunately Mag & I are unable to coordinate this Piff activity.

So please do not send donations to us.

However, we very much would like to make a contribution if a Piff project does get formed for this.

Also a word of caution ... whoever takes the lead on this, please contact Joel first and see if he is OK with being the recipient of a PiFF Project.

We have talked with Joel in the past about this possibility and although he was very moved by the offer, he preferred that things not move in that direction.

Mag & I will post more at a later date on future Piff projects and our thoughts about how Piff should evolve.

larry & maggie roadhaus.com