Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 May 2011 23:07:56 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: auxiliary battery power to cab?
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

no I did not open up a panel to measure the size of the brass that goes to E3.

The modified circuit powers the cig lighter and 4 X led festoon lamps, from the aux battery, in through E3. The cig lighter is used to power ipod.

The feed to E3 is fused back at an aux panel beside aux battery, 15A fuse.

I prefer this set up to a wire stuck in the lower slot of #3 fuse.

alistair