Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 May 2011 15:52:14 -0400
From:         Jim Akiba <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>
Subject:      Heads up,
              it's almost rapture time... and the closing of Bostig's next
              build group

Hi All,

I'd like to just give a heads up that our group 15 is closing for deposits end of day tomorrow, so if you're like me and likely not going to be part of the rapture group and need a Bostig before November (group 16), you've got one day to convince the wife.

Also, a congrats to Craig on the sunroof syncro... I'm lucky enough to have one, and it's really cool. I just repaired the sunroof mechanism, and was thinking that shooting a quick video of how it works might be useful for sunroof folks before I button it back up. Pmail me if you agree I need additional pushing in that direction if it's going to materialize as I haven't set aside time to do it just one speculation someone might want to see it.

Happy Friday too!

Jim Akiba Bostig Inc. www.bostig.com