Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 May 2011 15:25:46 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tire question
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Thanks

Right now the hope is for a TDI. Price of the labor for conversion is the same, about, for either a TD or a TDI and I've had a TDI and liked it.

I guess the Tire Rack would know this, and then I can calculate the percent change in rpm. The gearing change is 25% and I kind of doubt tires can make that much difference but maybe?

Mike