Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 May 2011 21:58:49 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: TDI bad camshaft
Comments: To: James Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

I would chalk it up to manufacturing differences between camshafts for PD and other engines engines and an unfortunate set of circumstances. It's like the Passat TDI engines, some rattle their oil pump-driving chains and grenade while others don't. Early 1.8t engines had a alleged and debatable oil sludge issues. My WBX engines never had any head leakage in the many miles I covered. Did I mention both of my Vanagons had accurate speedometers?

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a