Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 May 2011 08:26:43 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Place to mount shackles?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

A handy backing plate for the non-ring end could be made from a second D-ring bracket. Or just leave the ring in, giving an upper and a lower ring. I don't know what for, but it could be done. The tricky part would be to drill the two holes parallel to each other. I can't even picture how that could be done.

-- RJS