Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 May 2011 15:42:11 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where can this wire be found?
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Betcha a pint of good Oregon IPA that we munged the wire when we were installing tencentlife's external oil cooler kit. That bitty Saab filter that screws into the sandwich adapter was a pain in the tuchus to get tight. There's no ROOM in there!

Well, I gotta pull the tin anyway to unplug the oil pressure switch. tencentlife provided some plumbing so an oil pressure gauge sender can be added alongside the stock 1.8 bar switch.

If weather is halfway decent that'll happen this weekend. As always, I expect the stalwart helpful guys here to cancel all plans and monitor their inboxes for my inevitable pleas for help.

-- RJS (Whose sig no one reads anyway)