Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 May 2011 09:54:53 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Don't forget your seatbelt
Comments: To: Jonathan Poole <jfpoolio@GMAIL.COM>

Virginia has a similar law and for the first couple of years it was a "secondary" offense, meaning they would only ticket for the seatbelt violation if you had been stopped for something else first.  Now it is a primary.  Reason enough to comply, no matter your beliefs regarding personal expression, safety and Big Brother.   Me, I've been religious about seatbelt use since a lap belt in a '65 Ford saved my high school bacon in a rollover.   Stephen