Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 May 2011 10:35:39 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Intermittent poor performance at light throttle ('84 1.9L
              automatic transmission)
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

there was a recent samba thread where a chap made a smoke box from a paint can, two connections on can, one to a compressor, the other a tube/hose to a plug he made to fit afm input. He made smoke with an old rag lit and smouldering in can, and pushed the smoke in with light air pressure. He looked for smoke coming out of air intake system.

alistair